Sunday Drives in California can be adventuresome and fun. All it costs is the price of the gas. Grab a couple friends or go off by your self.
This page features day trips that don’t have any specific destination or purpose other than to see what is out there.
- Sunday Drives This trip features Huntington Harbor, Seal Beach, Sunset Beach, and a little of Belmont Shores.
- Malibu Nothing like a drive down the coast by Malibu
- Santee Lakes Seven small lakes in East County San Diego. Take a picnic lunch with you or a fishing pole.
- San Clemente Pier In Southern California, SC Pier is perfect for having a leisurely lunch or a stroll on the pier.
- La Jolla A great drive down the coast. Be sure and stop at the Gliderport in Torrey Pines to check out the paragliders and hang gliders.
- Point Loma Marina
- Lake Hodges, Del Dios Highway, and Rancho Santa Fe
- San Pedro, Queen Mary